Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 13 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz vegetable shortening
- 6 - 6 ½ oz warm water, divided
- 19 ½ oz flank steak, semi-frozen, thinly sliced, divided
- 3 oz pitted black olives
- 4 oz red bell pepper, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 2 oz white onion, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 5 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- all-purpose flour, to dust
- 1 large egg, beaten for egg wash
- per 1 piece
- 1121 kJ / 268 kcal
- 14 g
- 26 g
- 12 g
- 1 g