Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g shredded coconut (see Tips)
- 8 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 2000 g filtered water, chilled
- 20 - 30 g raw cacao powder, to taste
- 100 g dark coconut nectar syrup (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 583.9 kJ / 139 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 7.2 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.7 g
- 3.2 g
- 18.7 mg
Quick fruit sorbet
Chocolate mint thins
Chocolate ice cream
Fruit ice cream
Mango yoghurt thick shake
Fresh fruit punch
Tea party cake
Orange slushy cups