Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Golden Lassi Smoothie (Matthew Kenney)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 pitted dates, to taste
- 225 g almond milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 15 - 30 g maple syrup, to taste
- 115 g fresh coconut flesh, cut into pieces or frozen coconut flesh, in pieces, thawed and drained
- 1 piece fresh turmeric (5 cm), peeled, in pieces
- 1 piece fresh ginger (2.5 cm), peeled
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp MCT oil or coconut oil
- 170 g frozen pineapple
- 225 g frozen mango
- per 1 portion
- 1226.7 kJ / 293.2 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 41.3 g
- 15.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.1 g
- 7.2 g
- 113.7 mg
New York-style cheesecake with strawberry sauce
Fresh Orange Juice
Ube ice cream
12h 10 min
Green mango shake
Mixed berry smoothie bowl
Traditional Apple pie
Tropical smoothie bowl with raspberries and hemp seeds
Jamaican carrot juice
Pineapple carpaccio and strawberry sorbet (Thermomix® Cutter)
Zofia Wolski's Turkey empanada gallega (TM6)