Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g brown sugar
- 230 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, 1 beaten for egg wash
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 - 150 g chocolate of choice, broken or cut into 24 thin pieces (see Tips)
- icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 559.6 kJ / 133.3 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 9.7 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.5 g
- 0.1 g
- 13.3 mg
Basic vanilla cupcakes
Basic chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate chip muffins
Simple butter biscuits
Royal icing (sugar glaze)
Dark chocolate frosting
Basic vanilla cake