Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g fresh cherries, pitted, plus extra to serve
- 50 g caster sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 270 g white sugar
- 60 g brown sugar
- 8 egg whites, room temperature
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tsp freeze-dried cherry powder (optional - see Tips)
- 800 g thickened cream
- 500 g fresh mixed berries
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- per 1 portions
- 2473.3 kJ / 588.9 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 57.3 g
- 37.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 24.1 g
- 2.9 g
- 103.6 mg
Salted caramel sauce
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Parfait au chocolat with summer berries (Nico Moretti)
White chocolate mousse cups
Chocolate custard mille feuille
Mango truffles, strawberry spheres and white chocolate crumble