Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Pear Jam and Chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cm fresh root ginger, peeled
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 430 g pears (approx. 3-4 pears), cores removed and cut in quarters
- 1 apple, core removed and cut in quarters
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 200 g raw sugar
- 600 g chorizo (approx. 3-4), thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1058 kJ / 252 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 29.6 g
- 10 g
- 2.7 g
Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
Frozen Mixed Berry Jam
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
Rhubarb and Orange Blossom Jam
Tomato and Chilli Jam
Pear, Rhubarb and Red Fruit Crumble Tart
Rhubarb, Clove and Ginger Jam
Courgette & Ginger Marmalade