Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 eggs, whole
- 280 g zucchini, cut into small cubes
- 120 g carrots, cut into small cubes
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g brown rice
- 100 g pitted black olives, whole or cut into halves
- 100 g pickled cucumbers, cut into slices (optional)
- 185 g canned tuna in oil (pre-drained weight), drained, broken into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp vinegar or lemon juice
- 7 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- per 1 portion
- 2012.4 kJ / 479.1 kcal
- 23.7 g
- 53.1 g
- 17.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 6.5 g
- 1489.3 mg
Frozen fruit sorbet
Quick fruit sorbet
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Pasta in tomato sauce with ham and chorizo
Chicken velouté meal
Meatloaf with mushroom sauce
Meatloaf with red sauce