Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing and drizzling
- 2 - 3 Ruby Lou potatoes (approx. 480 g), peeled and cut into very thin slices (see Tip)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g sweet potato, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 50 g zucchini, cut into pieces (4-5 cm)
- 80 g frozen corn kernels
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 486.1 kJ / 115.7 kcal
- 4 g
- 6.5 g
- 7.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.6 g
- 1.6 g
- 308.2 mg
Herbed chicken hors d'oeuvres
Beetroot latte (Post-natal)
Chicken and Rice Patties
Mighty mouse balls
Sweet potato and chickpea pizzas (Toddlers and beyond)
Vanilla honey cupcakes
Crumbed fish nuggets
Chocolate zucchini cupcakes with blueberry icing