Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tropical smoothie bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Fresh turmeric and ginger paste
- 50 g fresh turmeric, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 50 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g coconut oil
- 1 - 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 300 g coconut water
- 250 g fresh mango cheeks, cut into cubes (see Tips)
- 225 g fresh pineapple pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g chia seeds
- 1 - 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into slices
- 50 g fresh pineapple pieces
- 50 g fresh mango, cut into pieces
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- per 1 portion
- 1812 kJ / 431.5 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 48 g
- 18.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.5 g
- 20 g
- 37.4 mg
Raspberry smoothie bowl with chia seeds
Berry breakfast smoothie
Acai berry bowl
Mixed berry smoothie bowl
Tropical smoothie bowl with raspberries and hemp seeds
Green smoothie bowl
Popeye's power bowl
Cherry smoothie bowl with cacao nibs and muesli
Pink smoothie bowl with coconut and pecans