Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Perfect party cookies (allergy free)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dairy free spread (e.g. Nuttelex®)
- 200 g caster sugar
- 50 g golden syrup
- 400 g gluten free self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tbsp milk of choice (see Tips)
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- water, for brushing
- gluten free 100s and 1000s, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 776.7 kJ / 184.9 kcal
- 0.7 g
- 31.3 g
- 6.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 0.2 g
- 86.5 mg
Basic vanilla cupcakes
Chocolate chip muffins
Simple butter biscuits
Gluten free gingerbread cookies
Gluten free waffles with maple bacon
Banana and oat mini muffins
Gluten free birthday sponge cake
Basic vanilla cake
Mini caramelly cupcakes with coconut cream cheese topping