Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy coconut chicken curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 4 cm)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 1 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves (optional), plus extra sliced for garnishing
- 90 g tandoori paste (see Tips)
- 30 g tomato paste
- 100 g water
- 20 g almond meal (see Tips)
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 90 g coconut cream
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, torn into pieces, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1368.8 kJ / 325.8 kcal
- 19.7 g
- 9.4 g
- 22 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.6 g
- 7.4 g
- 689.1 mg
Easy satay chicken
Quick massaman beef curry
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Thai red chicken curry
Chicken and cashews
Chilli beef with lemon feta
Chilli con carne
Chicken in yoghurt
Thai chilli chicken and basil