Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g beetroot, peeled, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 20 g onions
- 1 green apple (approx. 100 g), cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 - 20 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch sugar, adjust to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 350 kJ / 84 kcal
- 1 g
- 10 g
- 4 g
- 2.7 g
Fruity dream (TM6)
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Vegan fruity dream (TM6)
7 Seed Crackers
Stewed Rhubarb with Apple and Strawberries
Quick grated pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter)
Quick sliced pickle (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)