Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with bulgur and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 pinch ground paprika
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 300 g bulgur, coarse
- 100 g onions, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 100 g courgettes, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1000 g water
- 300 g tomato passata
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, to garnish
- 50 g fresh tomatoes, deseeded and diced, to garnish
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3960 kJ / 440 kcal
- 39.3 g
- 43.5 g
- 12.1 g
Chicken with rice
Meatballs with white wine mushroom sauce
Arabian ice cream
Mediterranean Turkey Roulades
Za'atar mix substitute
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish
Egg white omelette
Baked falafel kofta