Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 15 oz bread flour
- 2 ½ oz whole wheat flour
- 9 oz warm water (100°F-110°F)
- ½ oz sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp rapid rise yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz salted butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 tbsp turbinado sugar, divided
- 12 oz fresh blueberries, divided
- per 1 pieces
- 7544 kJ / 1803 kcal
- 40 g
- 260 g
- 70 g
- 155 mg
- 15 g