Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Cheese Stromboli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 15 oz bread flour
- 2 ½ oz whole wheat flour
- 9 oz warm water (100°F-110°F)
- ½ oz sugar
tsp rapid rise yeast
or 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 oz provolone cheese, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves
- 20 oz water
- 8 oz broccoli florets, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 6 oz ricotta cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 3021 kJ / 722 kcal
- 30 g
- 100 g
- 23 g
- 7 g