Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bulgur and Salmon Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 150 g bulgur wheat
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp extra for brushing
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 200 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, shashimi grade, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp Japanese pickled ginger, drained
- 1 carrot, cut in matchsticks
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- per 1 piece
- 149 kJ / 35.5 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 3.7 g
- 1.4 g
Seafood and Cream Cheese Rolls
Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Pasta and Chickpea Salad
Easter Cream Pastries
Chocolate Coated Banana Sticks
Raspberry Meringue Milkshake
Polenta, mandarin and almond cake
Pear and Chocolate Milkshake
Prawn and Miso Noodle Soup
Dwaejibukgogi (Korean BBQ Marinade)