Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bulgur and Salmon Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 150 g bulgur wheat
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp extra for brushing
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 200 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, shashimi grade, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp Japanese pickled ginger, drained
- 1 carrot, cut in matchsticks
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- per 1 piece
- 149 kJ / 35.5 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 3.7 g
- 1.4 g
Avocado and Basil Dressing
Mussels with crème fraiche and herbs (Mouclade)
Kiwi and Raspberry Chia Pudding (No Added Sugar)
Avocado and Banana Ice Cream
Cream cheese spread with radishes
Taiwanese Steamed Buns
Mango, Passionfruit and Lime Cheesecake
Wakame Salad with Mushroom and Sesame