Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seafood and Cream Cheese Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 250 g sushi rice, rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp for brushing
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g surimi sticks
- 80 g cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce (chilli sauce)
- 200 g cucumber, deseeded, cut in matchsticks
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- soy sauce, for dipping
- per 1 piece
- 156 kJ / 37 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 5.5 g
- 0.9 g
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Prawn Tempura Rolls
Spicy Tuna Rolls
Hot Dog Rolls
Sunrise Margarita (Non-alcoholic)