Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Southern Chicken and Cornbread Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g cornbread, broken in large pieces (see tip)
- 4 slices sliced white bread, toasted
- 375 g cooked chicken meat, cut in pieces
- 110 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing and 25 g thinly sliced for topping
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, cut in 3 pieces
- 1 Tbsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp piri piri seasoning
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 300 - 400 g chicken stock, chilled
- 3 medium eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1995 kJ / 476 kcal
- 28 g
- 43 g
- 21 g
Cheese and Bacon Pastries
Chicken Involtini with Apples, Sweet Potatoes and Curry Sauce
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Calzones with Marinara Sauce - Calzoni con salsa marinara
Bacon Cheeseburger Garbage Bread
Inside-out Chicken Kievs with Celeriac Mash and Peas
Chicken Florentine Involtini - Involtini di pollo alla fiorentina
Millionaire's Chocolate Tart