Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon, Leek and Emmental Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, ready-rolled (approx. 320 g, see tips)
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 150 g Emmental cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300 g leeks, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 200 g bacon lardons
- 200 g crème fraîche
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 2537 kJ / 612 kcal
- 18 g
- 20 g
- 51 g
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Cauliflower and broccoli gratin
Chicken and Chorizo Filo Pie
Honey Parmesan Parsnips
Sweet Potato, Pecan and Blue Cheese Risotto
Salmon en Croute with Lemon Risotto
Meatballs, Tomato Sauce and Parmesan Polenta
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Ham and Mustard Toasts