Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for cooking ravioli
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus 2 pinches
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g mozzarella, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus ¼ tsp
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 400 g lean beef mince (5% fat), broken in pieces
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 500 g cheese-filled fresh ravioli
- 400 g frozen spinach (frozen weight), thawed and squeezed of liquid
- 150 g rocket leaves
- ½ red onion, small (approx. 25 g), thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese, for shaving
- per 1 portion
- 3241 kJ / 776 kcal
- 51 g
- 42 g
- 43 g
Chicken and Spinach Lasagne
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Baked Parmesan Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
Quick Tomato and Basil Gnocchi
Bacon and Spinach Lasagne Rolls
Gnocchi Carbonara with Peas
Steak Provençal Pie