Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crostini with Stuffed Anaheim Peppers and Mayonnaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 14 oz Yukon gold potatoes, sliced (approx. ¼ in. x 1 in.)
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 5 - 10 Anaheim chilies, depending on size (large, extra-large)
- vegetable oil, to deep fry
- 3 ½ oz mayonnaise
- 30 slices French bread (¼ in.), toasted
- per 1 piece
- 418 kJ / 100 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 7.8 g
- 6.7 g