Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 10 g lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g lettuce (e.g. romaine), quartered
- 80 g red onions, quartered
- 60 g pitted black olives, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 g halloumi cheese, grilled, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1257 kJ / 302 kcal
- 16.8 g
- 7.8 g
- 22 g
Beetroot, Apple and Goat's Cheese Quinoa Salad
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing
Nectarine, Stilton and Walnut Salad with a Raspberry Vinaigrette
Goat's Cheese Eggs with Watercress and Beetroot
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Smoky Couscous Salad
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Spelt Salad
Superfood Salmon Salad
Orange Chicken with Giant Couscous and Pine Nuts