Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 mixed peppers, halved
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, to taste, halved, deseeded if desired
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder, mild
- 250 g turkey mince, 5% fat or less, broken in pieces
- 200 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained
g tinned sweetcorn, drained
or 150 g frozen sweetcorn kernels, defrosted
- 30 g tomato purée
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 125 g mozzarella, reduced fat, sliced (1 cm)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- fat-free plain yoghurt, for serving
- mixed salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1563 kJ / 373 kcal
- 31 g
- 28 g
- 13 g
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Chicken Shawarma with Moroccan Houmous and Chilli Sauce
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Smoky Couscous Salad
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Chilli Beef with Lemon Feta
Speedy Bean and Chorizo Chilli
Blackened Salmon with Bean and Corn Salsa
Turkey Cheeseburgers with Buffalo Slaw
Seared Sesame Steaks with Ginger Chopped Salad and Lime Couscous