Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Picadillo (Texas Hash)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz white onions, quartered
- 2 jalapeño chilies, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 2 tsp homemade fajita seasoning or packaged
- 1 can diced tomatoes, with juice (14.5 oz)
- 9 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cubed (½ in.)
- 16 oz lean ground beef, crumbled
- 4 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1176 kJ / 281 kcal
- 11 g
- 14 g
- 20 g
- 2 g
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6 Metric)
Meat and Rice Casserole
Tinga de Pollo (TM5 Metric)
Chicken Avocado Pupusas