Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz white onions, quartered
- 2 jalapeño chilies, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz olive oil
- 2 tsp homemade fajita seasoning or packaged
- 1 can diced tomatoes, with juice (14.5 oz)
- 9 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cubed (½ in.)
- 16 oz lean ground beef
- 4 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1176 kJ / 281 kcal
- 11 g
- 14 g
- 20 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash