Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), cut into pieces
- 300 g onions, halved
- 300 g tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 30 g oil
- 2 heaping tsp homemade chicken stock paste
- 1000 g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g piloncillo, cut into pieces (see Tip)
- 30 - 80 g canned chipotle chilies (in adobo sauce)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 18 Mexican tostadas
- 200 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 2523 kJ / 603 kcal
- 47 g
- 47 g
- 26 g
- 157 mg
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Herbed Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze