Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Vanilla Ice Cream
- 500 g whole milk
- 500 g double cream
- 1 vanilla pod, sliced lengthways
- 6 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g salted butter, diced
- 100 g icing sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g egg whites, from medium eggs
- 400 g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 40 g sugar
- 500 g fresh strawberries, sliced for serving
- per 1 portion
- 317 kJ / 75.8 kcal
- 1 g
- 7.5 g
- 4.8 g
- 0.4 g
Greek Appetiser Tart
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Potato Purée
Cheesy Animal Rolls
Pizza with Courgettes
Courgette, Corn and Ricotta Pancakes
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
Cheesy Crust Pizza
Healthy Pancake Muffins
1h 25 min