Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb's fry with bacon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g lamb's liver (lamb's fry - see Tips)
- 300 - 500 g milk
- 200 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 6 rindless bacon rashers (approx. 230 g), cut into 3-4 cm pieces
- 50 g salted butter
- 60 g tomato sauce
- 40 g Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 - 150 g plain flour, for dusting
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- mashed potatoes and cooked peas, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2874.6 kJ / 684.4 kcal
- 41.2 g
- 56.4 g
- 31.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 16 g
- 7.1 g
- 1404.8 mg
Bacon-wrapped turkey leg with potatoes
Cream of mushroom soup
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Mexican cottage pie
Chicken and mushroom lasagne
Chicken à la king
Prawn and saffron risotto
Fish pie with cauliflower mash
Bolognaise sauce for two