Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g olive oil
- 6 - 8 chicken thigh fillets (depending on size)
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 100 g dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar (optional)
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 220 g), deseeded, cut into slices
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 80 g pitted black olives (Kalamata or Spanish)
- per 1 portion
- 2260.3 kJ / 538.2 kcal
- 23 g
- 35 g
- 32.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 4.7 g
- 1266.3 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Pea and ham soup
Beef and pepper ragu
Chicken and cashews
Thai chilli chicken and basil