Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Macaroni ABC Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1300 g water
- 50 g onions, cut in wedges
- 120 g tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 30 g dried anchovies (ikan bilis), rinsed
- 250 g whole chicken leg (approx. 1 whole chicken leg), with skin, boneless, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 150 g potatoes, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 50 g carrots, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 150 g macaroni
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch white pepper powder, adjust to taste
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 883 kJ / 211 kcal
- 13 g
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 2 g
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Oil-free honey chicken wings
Braised Yee Mee
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Kopitiam Style Soft Boiled Eggs
Mee Goreng Mamak
Char Kway Teow