Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g dried shrimp, rinsed
- 6 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 100 g shallots
- 30 g fresh ginger
- 10 g ground turmeric
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 250 g tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 50 g oil
- 400 g mee hoon (rice vermicelli)
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 50 g fish sauce
- 20 g palm sugar
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- 200 g cabbage, cut in chunks (5 cm)
- 450 - 500 g water
- 150 g medium-sized prawns, deshelled, tail-on
- 2 torch lily buds (bunga kantan), shredded
- 3 limes, juice only (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1791 kJ / 428 kcal
- 10 g
- 78 g
- 9 g
- 3 g
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Ayam masak merah (spicy tomato chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Asam pedas ikan (spicy tamarind fish)
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Sambal Petai Prawns
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Mee Goreng Mamak
Char Kway Teow