Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sambal Petai Prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g cooking oil
- 80 g shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 candlenuts (buah keras)
- 20 g belacan
- 10 dried chillies, rinsed, soaked and deseeded
- 100 g onions (approx 1 onion), cut in thin slices
- 100 g stink beans (petai), peeled
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g sugar
- 200 g whole prawns, medium-sized, cleaned and shell removed
- per 1 portion
- 1583 kJ / 378 kcal
- 20 g
- 23 g
- 23 g
- 3 g
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow
Mee Siam (Spicy Siamese Noodles)