Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mee Goreng Mamak
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 85 g shallots (approx. 6 shallots)
- 30 g cooking oil
- 2 fresh red chillies, cut in pieces
- 90 g onions, cut in pieces
- 100 g chicken breast fillets, with skin, cut in pieces (2-3 cm) (optional)
- 500 g yellow noodles, room temperature
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g chilli sauce
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder, homemade or store-bought, adjust to taste
- 300 g whole prawns, cleaned and shell removed
- 150 g water
- 50 g fresh chives, cut in 3 cm length
- 50 g fresh mung bean sprouts (taugeh), rinsed with water and drained
- per 1 portion
- 1204 kJ / 288 kcal
- 12 g
- 46 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Ayam Madu Berempah (Honey Spiced Chicken)
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Char Kway Teow