Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and bacon pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g fresh tortellini (see Tip)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 leek, white part only, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 - 5 rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 200 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into halves
- 60 g dry white wine
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2353.8 kJ / 560.5 kcal
- 24.4 g
- 31.6 g
- 35.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.9 g
- 5.2 g
- 1032.2 mg
Aussie potato salad
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Apricot chicken risotto
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Chicken pesto pasta
Stir-fry beef bowl
Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Pasta with tuna