Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Linguine with salmon and herbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 320 g linguine pasta
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 fresh chives, cut into halves
- 1 eschalot (approx. 40 g)
- 20 - 40 g lemon juice, to taste
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, drained (optional)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2305.3 kJ / 548.8 kcal
- 22.1 g
- 55.5 g
- 25.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.2 g
- 3.6 g
- 1702.5 mg
Chicken and pesto risoni
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Mushroom and bacon pasta
Risoni with salmon and spinach
Mushroom and sun-dried tomato fettuccine
Linguine with lemon and prosciutto
Smoked trout pasta with lemon and capers
Balsamic salmon and zucchini noodles
Sausage ragu with orecchiette
White fish and lemon risotto
Chinese vermicelli with prawns and garlic sauce