Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risoni with salmon and spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves (approx. 120 g)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 20 g olive oil
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 3 fresh boneless salmon fillets (approx.150 g each)
- ¼ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 170 g dried risoni pasta
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2661 kJ / 633.5 kcal
- 33 g
- 34.6 g
- 39.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 17 g
- 6 g
- 577.2 mg