Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Sausage Farfalle with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Olives - Farfalle con salsiccia piccante, pomodori secchi e olive
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g kale, tough stalks removed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
g sausage meat, crumbled in pieces
or pork sausages, raw, skinned and crumbled
- 200 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g pitted black olives, large
- ½ - 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1000 g water, for cooking pasta
- 320 g dried farfalle pasta
- per 1 portion
- 4046 kJ / 969 kcal
- 44 g
- 70 g
- 54 g
Greek Chicken with Orzo and Feta
Chilli con carne
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Petits Pois and Pancetta Risotto
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup
Speedy Bean and Chorizo Chilli
Chipotle Chilli Beef Cobbler
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables