Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained, rinsed
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 100 g pitted black olives
g tinned chopped tomatoes
or ripe tomatoes, diced
- 850 g water
- 500 g dried spaghetti
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2000 kJ / 476 kcal
- 17 g
- 64 g
- 96 g
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Creamy Truffled Mushroom Tagliatelle - Tagliatelle con crema di funghi tartufata
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Nadan Mutta (Egg Curry)
Thai Salmon Parcels with Jasmine Rice
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Pasta alla Puttanesca
Vegan Roulades with Dumplings and Red Cabbage