Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pull-apart sunshine bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tip)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 350 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g salted butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g milk
- per 1 portion
- 690.3 kJ / 164.4 kcal
- 6.4 g
- 18.1 g
- 7.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.2 g
- 0.9 g
- 514.4 mg
Salted caramel slice
Soft cinnamon doughnuts
Three cheese spinach scrolls
Mini cheese scones with savoury butter
Chocolate "feed a crowd" cake
Easy everyday white bread
Sultana, apple and custard scrolls
Sultana, apple and custard pastries