Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken à la king
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1000 g water
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 tsp Chicken stock paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 500 - 600 g chicken tenderloins, cut into halves
- 100 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- ½ red capsicum, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- ½ green capsicum, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 50 g sherry
- 200 g thickened cream
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2408.3 kJ / 573.4 kcal
- 38.8 g
- 9.3 g
- 41.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 27.8 g
- 4.3 g
- 267.9 mg
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Meatballs with white wine mushroom sauce
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Pea and ham soup
Pork in creamy Marsala wine sauce
Chicken with sparkling wine cream sauce
All-in-one 'roast' beef