Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 pork sausages
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g smoked bacon, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 100 g red wine
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g water, boiling
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 1 Tbsp dark brown muscovado sugar
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, to taste
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- fresh parsley leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2606 kJ / 626 kcal
- 26 g
- 33.5 g
- 40.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry