Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for cooking potatoes
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 160 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 25 g plain flour
- 450 g semi-skimmed milk
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 750 g waxy potatoes (e.g. Charlotte), peeled, thinly sliced (3-5 mm)
- 300 g tenderstem broccoli, thick stems halved lengthways
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 200 g shredded ham hock
- 500 g boiling water
- per 1 portion
- 2345 kJ / 560 kcal
- 33 g
- 43 g
- 27 g
Family Chicken Galette
Tuna Pasta Bake
Meatballs and Chilli Cheese Potatoes
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Broccoli and Ham Pasta Bake
Nachos with Chilli and Cheese
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Inside-out Chicken Kievs with Celeriac Mash and Peas
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad