Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g Chinese cabbage (wombok), cut into halves lengthways, then cut into thirds
- 2500 g filtered water
- 150 g Himalayan salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 5 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 - 2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 30 g coconut sugar
- 1 nori sheet, torn into pieces
- 20 g warm water
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 1615 kJ / 384.5 kcal
- 14.8 g
- 70 g
- 3.7 g
- 16.3 g
Seeded sheet crackers (Toddlers and beyond)
Gluten-free goodness pastry
Vietnamese jackfruit rice paper rolls
Stretchy melty cheese
Chinese-style drinking porridge
Hazelnut dukkah with fennel
Macadamia Ricotta (Matthew Kenney)