Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Chinese cabbage (approx. 700 g), halved lengthways then cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 4 Tbsp fine sea salt
- water, for soaking cabbage
- 200 g daikon (Japanese radish), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 spring onions (approx. 100 g), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 Tbsp shrimp paste
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang), to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2006 kJ / 476 kcal
- 22 g
- 76 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roast Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
White Finger Rolls
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Jersey Royal Potato Salad
Minted Mushy Peas with Crème Fraîche
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Crispy Smashed Jersey Royals with Salsa Verde
Colourful Quinoa Salad
Cumberland Sausage and Apple Stuffing Loaf