Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ravioli Stuffed with Artichokes and Pancetta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Artichoke and Pancetta Filling
- 3 ½ oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz leeks, white part only, in pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz pancetta, diced (¼ in.)
- 10 ½ oz artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained and cut into pieces
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 homemade pasta dough, from Fresh Pasta Homemade
- all-purpose flour, to dust
- water, to boil pasta
- salt, to boil with pasta
- unsalted butter, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1234 kJ / 295 kcal
- 15 g
- 28 g
- 15 g
- 7 g