Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Couscous and Vegetables (12-18 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz sweet potato, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz butternut squash, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz zucchini, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz carrots, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz parsnips, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz couscous
- 11 oz water
- per 1 portion
- 326 kJ / 78 kcal
- 5 g
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 2 g
Beef and Carrots - from 8 months
Turkey vegetable purée (around 6 months)
Veal and Mixed Vegetable Purée
Sweet Potatoes and Lentils
Oat Porridge (6-8 months)
Apple, Pear and Banana Purée (6 months)
Vegetables with Brown Rice (6-8 months)
Chicken and Veggies
Vegetable Medley (8-12 months)
Beef and Vegetable Soup (8-12 months)
White Bean and Vegetable Purée (8-12 months)