This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Menu with Vegetable Soup, Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Steamed Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, Chicken and Steamed Vegetables
- 3 - 3 ½ oz yellow onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 25 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), sliced (½ in.), divided
- 21 oz water
- 2 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 14 oz potatoes, sliced (½ in.)
- 17 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless, skinless, cut into strips (2 in. x 1 in.)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal / 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g / 37 g
- 26 g / 26 g
- 16 g / 16 g
- 178 mg / 178 mg
- 6.2 g / 6.2 g