Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Menu with Vegetable Soup, Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Steamed Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Velouté, Chicken and Steamed Vegetables
- 3 - 3 ½ oz yellow onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 25 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, carrots, asparagus, peppers, broccoli), sliced (½ in.), divided
- 21 oz water
- 2 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 14 oz potatoes, sliced (½ in.)
- 17 oz chicken breast fillet, boneless, skinless, cut into strips (2 in. x 1 in.)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 417 kcal / 1745 kJ / 417 kcal
- 37 g / 37 g
- 26 g / 26 g
- 16 g / 16 g
- 6.2 g / 6.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben) Metric
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben) Metric
Chicken corn chowder, Broccoli terrines
Menu with ginger-pea soup, lemon salmon, broccoli and potatoes