Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry ice cream bars
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g sugar
- 150 g strawberries, rinsed, hulled and cut in half
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 100 g curd cheese, lean (quark)
- 100 g single cream, 25% fat
- 200 g white chocolate, in pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- per 1 pieces
- 1092 kJ / 261 kcal
- 4 g
- 28 g
- 12 g
- 0.5 g