Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Breakfast Sausage Pizzas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz dried mushrooms
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 9 oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 oz mozzarella, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 8 oz uncooked breakfast sausage, casing removed, crumbled or cut into pieces
- 11 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 7 ½ oz water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz red onions, thinly sliced half-moons, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- Italian parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2272 kJ / 543 kcal
- 28 g
- 51 g
- 25 g
- 3 g