Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, to grease
oz andouille sausage, pre-cooked, sliced (½ in.)
or 16 oz pre-cooked pork sausages, sliced (½ in.)
- 4 oz Asiago cheese, cubed
- 6 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 45 oz water
- 11 oz macaroni pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 36 oz whole milk
- 3 oz all-purpose flour
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 4167 kJ / 996 kcal
- 48 g
- 65 g
- 60 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Turkey Taco Bowl
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Turkey Lasagna Rolls with Pumpkin Sauce