Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz mini salted pretzels
- 10 ½ oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, to decorate, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 carrot, to decorate, sliced (¼ in.) and julienned
- 4 pitted olives, to decorate, in rings
- 1 red bell pepper, to decorate, cut in triangles (½ in.)
- 12 pine nuts, to decorate
- per 1 piece
- 997.2 kJ / 238.3 kcal
- 8.5 g
- 6.5 g
- 20.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.8 g
- 0.8 g
- 0.4 mg